Last updated: December 22, 2015
- TERMS OF SERVICE
- This website is operated by KannaExplore. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to KannaExplore. KannaExplore offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- 1SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES
- We offer subscription services through kannaexplore.co.uk and recommend that you read our T&C’s for more details and before purchasing a subscription.
KannaExplore reserves the right to vary the amount of content and types of service that it makes available to different categories of user. If you are an KannaExplore.co.uk subscriber, any reduction in the scope of your subscription will take effect only after we have given you at least 30 days’ notice, and will apply from the date of your next payment following that 30-day period.
Contract formation: KannaExplore will try to process your subscription promptly but does not guarantee that your subscription will be activated by any specified time. By submitting your payment and other subscription details, you are making an offer to us to buy a subscription. Your offer will only be accepted by us and a contract formed when we have successfully verified your payment details and email address, at which point we will provide you with access to your subscription. KannaExplore reserves the right to reject any offer in its discretion, for any or no reason.
Payment details: when you purchase a subscription, you must provide us with complete and accurate payment information. By submitting payment details you promise that you are entitled to purchase a subscription using those payment details. If we do not receive payment authorisation or any authorisation is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your access to your subscription. In suspicious circumstances we may contact the issuing bank/payment provider and/or law enforcement authorities or other appropriate third parties. If you are entitled to a refund under these terms and conditions we will credit that refund to the card or other payment method you used to submit payment, unless it has expired in which case we will contact you.
- 1bPricing Errors
- If we incorrectly state a price to you whether online or otherwise, we are not obliged to provide you with a subscription at that price, even if we have mistakenly accepted your offer to buy a subscription at that price, and we reserve the right to subsequently notify you of any pricing error. If we do this, you may cancel the subscription without any obligation to us and we will refund you any money you have paid us in full, or you may pay the correct price. If you refuse to exercise either of these choices then we may cancel your subscription and will refund you any money you have paid us in full. We will always act in good faith in determining whether a genuine pricing error has occurred.
Other costs: in addition to any subscription fees you pay, you are responsible for paying any internet connection or other telecommunications charges that you may incur by accessing KannaExplore.co.uk or using the services available on it. For example, if you use any of our mobile services then your network operator may charge you for data or messaging services.
- 1cRenewal and Cancellation of Personal Subscriptions
If you chose to pay monthly, your subscription will continue until you tell us that you no longer wish to receive it, in which case you will stop paying the monthly fees. We will notify you at least 14 days in advance of any changes to the price in your subscription that will apply upon next monthly renewal. If you chose to pay annually, at least 14 days before each renewal you will be sent a reminder notice stating the rate that will apply for the renewal period. Unless you notify us before the end of your annual subscription period that you no longer wish to receive it, your annual subscription will renew for another year. We will charge the subscription using the same card or other payment method that you previously used.
Initial cancellation period:
Depending on the type of subscription you have, you may have a right to cancel your subscription within a limited period after placing your order, as follows.
Online-only subscriptions: By placing your order you agree that we may start your subscription immediately upon our accepting your order. This means that you are not entitled to a refund if you change your mind after we have provided you with access to your subscription.
Subsequent cancellation of your subscription:
Except as set out in the previous section, you do not have any right to cancel your subscription or any part of it until the end of your then current subscription period. Although you may notify us of your intention to cancel at any time, such notice will only take effect at the end of your then current subscription period, and you will not receive a refund.
How to cancel:
You may notify us of your wish to cancel your subscription by contacting our Customer Services team at email@example.com
Cancellations by us:
KannaExplore reserves the right to suspend or terminate your subscription if you breach these terms and conditions, with or without notice and without further obligation to you. We may also suspend or terminate your subscription if we are prevented from providing services to you by circumstances beyond our control. If we terminate your subscription for any reason and/or permanently cease publishing KannaExplore.co.uk, the Kanna App Content or cease to provide subscription services then, unless there are exceptional circumstances, we will provide you with a pro rata refund to your credit card. This means that we will refund you with any amounts that you have paid us in advance that relate to any remaining and unexpired period of your subscription.
- 2GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- 3ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- 4MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- 5PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- 6ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
- 7OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
- 8THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- 9USER GENERATED CONTENT, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- Kanna App includes comments sections, and other interactive features that allow interaction between users and between users and KannaExplore.co.uk (we call these “Forums”). We call the information posted to these Forums by users “User Generated Content” or “UGC”.
If you wish to view or participate in a Forum then you must comply with any specific rules posted on the Forum.
You will retain ownership of the copyright in any of your UGC that you or we publish on Kanna so you are free to re-use it as you wish. You agree that if you post UGC to a Forum then you are granting Kanna a right (but not an obligation) unlimited in time to publish, re-use, archive, modify, delete or commercially exploit that UGC in whole or in part as we see fit, whether on Kanna, KannaExplore.co.uk or otherwise, without any requirement to pay you for this and with or without attribution to you. This means that you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use any UGC you publish in whole or in part in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever and without further obligation to you. You also waive any moral rights that you may have in regard to the UGC.
You are responsible for all the content of any of your UGC that you or we publish. You are financially responsible to us for any claim against us by any third party that your UGC is not in accordance with the bullet points below or that otherwise relates to your UGC.
You agree that you will:
only publish UGC that is your original content and will not infringe the copyright or other rights of any third party when publishing UGC.
not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any spam or other form of unsolicited communication.
not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC with recommendations to buy or not buy a particular share or other investment or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any share or other investment.
not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC that is threatening, offensive, libellous, indecent or otherwise unlawful.
not post comments that are discriminatory in nature, for example, comments which make attacks on the grounds of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
respectfully challenge different points of view but not personally attack other commentators.
not disguise the origin of any UGC and not impersonate any person or entity (including Kanna employees or Forum guests or hosts) or misrepresent any connection with any person or entity.
not post or otherwise publish any UGC unrelated to the Forum or the Forum’s topic.
not post or transmit any UGC that contains software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Kanna or any computer software or equipment.
not collect or store other users’ personal data.
not restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forums.
The Forums contain UGC submitted by users over whom Kanna has no control so we cannot therefore guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any UGC. Some users may not behave properly and may post UGC that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for Kanna to fully monitor all UGC published on the Kanna App or KannaExplore.co.uk but where we have actually received notice of any UGC that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review that UGC, decide whether to remove it and act accordingly. This may include banning a user from participation in UGC.
Kanna App and KannaExplore.co.uk may contain links to other Internet websites or online and mobile services provided by independent third parties, including websites of our advertisers and sponsors (what we call “Third Party Sites”), either directly or through frames. Third Party Sites may be co-branded with Kanna and so include Kanna trade marks.
Kanna may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on Kanna complies with international and national law. Kanna is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising or sponsorship material.
Copyright in any software that is made available for download from KannaExplore Ltd belongs to Kanna or its suppliers. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of any licence agreement that may accompany or be included with the software. Do not install or use any of this software unless you agree to such licence agreement. Kanna is not responsible for any technical or other issues that may happen if you download third party software.
- 10PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 11ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- 12PROHIBITED USES
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- 13DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Our Responsibilities To You
A summary of what this section means: this section is important and you should read it carefully. It makes clear to what extent, if any, Kanna accepts responsibility (liability) to you for your use of Kanna or the Kanna Content or in respect of any third party products or services that we refer to or link to on Kanna App or KannaExplore.co.uk. Unless you are a personal subscriber to Kanna App or have a temporary access pass, we accept no financial responsibility to you arising from your use of Kanna or the Kanna Content. If you are a personal subscriber to Kanna or have a temporary access pass, we limit our financial responsibility to you arising from your use of Kanna or the Kanna Content to the price you paid for your subscription or temporary access pass.
In no circumstances do we accept responsibility for your use of Third Party Sites or in respect of any Third Party Products. By Third Party Sites we mean websites, online or mobile services provided by third parties, including websites of advertisers and sponsors that may appear on Kanna. By Third Party Products we mean products or services provided by third parties.
Although this means that we accept very little in the way of financial responsibility for your use of Kanna and the Kanna Content, we think this is fair on the basis that you can view certain content and services free-of-charge, and the cost of a subscription or temporary access pass for additional access rights is relatively inexpensive. It is not commercially possible for us to accept more responsibility for your use of Kanna than set out in this Section taking into account that we permit you to use Kanna for no or a relatively inexpensive cost.
Limitations of Kanna Content:
The Kanna Content (including any information we publish regarding Third Party Products) is only for your general information and entertainment purposes and is not intended to address your particular requirements. In particular, the Kanna Content, including UGC and any other content provided by third parties and distributed by Kanna, does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by KannaExplore Ltd. It is not intended to be and should not be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment, purchase, sale or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision, such as from a qualified financial adviser.
Any agreements, transactions or other arrangements made between you and any third party named on (or linked to from) Kanna are at your own responsibility and entered into at your own risk. Any information that you receive via Kanna, whether or not it is classified as ”real time”, may have stopped being current by the time it reaches you.
Kanna promises to develop and operate Kanna App and KannaExplore.co.uk with reasonable skill and care and will use reasonable efforts to promptly remedy any faults of which it is aware.
What we do not promise:
Kanna does not provide any other promises or warranties about Kanna App, KannaEXplore.co.uk and the Kanna Content. Kanna and the Kanna Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. This means that Kanna does not make any promises in respect of Kanna App or the services and functions available on or through KannaExplore.co.uk or of the quality, completeness or accuracy of the information published on or linked to from Kanna App and KannaExplore.co.uk other than as expressly stated above.
The above disclaimers apply equally to your use of Kanna App and KannaExplore.co.uk and all Kanna Content. Without limiting the above, Kanna is not liable for matters beyond its reasonable control. Kanna does not control third party communications networks (including your internet service provider), the internet, acts of god or the acts of third parties.
Our financial responsibility to you:
You agree that if we are in breach of these terms and conditions, we will only be responsible to you for any damages that you incur arising out of your use of Kanna App and KannaExplore.co.uk or the Kanna Content (to the extent that Kanna’s liability is not otherwise excluded by this section as follows:
If you incur any loss as a result of using Kanna App and KannaExplore.co.uk or any Kanna Content outside the scope of these terms and conditions, Kanna accepts no responsibility (liability) to you for this.
You will be responsible for all claims, liabilities, damages, cost and expenses suffered or incurred as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions.
Kanna will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer which is the reasonably foreseeable result of Kanna’s breach of a legal duty of care owed to you.
Kanna will not be responsible to you for any loss or damage suffered by your business, such as lost data, lost profits or any business interruption.
If you have a personal subscription then you may terminate your subscription immediately in writing to Kanna if Kanna App or KannaExplore.co.uk is unavailable or inaccessible to you for either (a) more than 3 consecutive days during your subscription; or (b) more than 5 days in a 30 day period, as a result of the fault or failure of Kanna, in which case we will refund you any amount that you have paid to us in advance that relates to any period which was still to run on your subscription. You may instead at your option receive a renewal to your subscription free-of-charge at the point of renewal.
The limitations of liability in this section apply for the benefit of Kanna, its affiliates, including those listed in UGC section and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents or any company who we transfer our rights and obligations to in accordance with these terms and conditions.
To the full extent permitted by law you acknowledge and agree that our third party content and data suppliers have no liability whatsoever to you in respect of any of their data supplied to you as part of the Kanna Content.
Kanna’s liability will not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by Kanna’s negligence in those countries where it is unlawful for Kanna to seek to exclude such liability.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless KannaExplore and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- 17ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- 18GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 27 Somerset Road Teddington , , LND, TW11 8RT, United Kingdom.
- 19CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- 20CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.